A toiletry bag always seemed like a luxury item for me. I was fine using a large ziplock or plastic bag. But with my push to be more eco-friendly, I switched to a cloth toiletry bag. The one I got has 4 compartments, 2 with clear windows. It is really great for keeping my items organized, or when I need to give my husband specific directions on where to find something. It packs a little big, but that’s usually because I fill it to the brim. I love the hook that’s attached to the top so I can hang it up while traveling. Keeps my suitcase clean and my toiletries organized.
- Eco-friendly, reusable and stylish!
- Liners keep anything that leaks sealed and not contaminating other parts of your luggage
- See through pouches make finding what you need easier
- Keeps your toiletries organized
- Sturdy hook included to hang bag, as well as straps
- If you pack it full (like I do), it can become a bit bulky for packing in your luggage
- Whole bag exceeds many airline carry-on requirements. But only 1 time have I needed to remove the liquids and put them in a ziplock to get through security. Not a big issue, but be aware!